Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Jeff is still busy working his 90+ hours a week so it's just me and the kiddos on the weekends.  The weather has been gorgeous (mostly). We definitely have to enjoy it while we can.
Since there's not much to do in Memphis, I decided to take the kids on a day trip to Jackson, TN about an hour from here.   They have a cute little village with miniature golf, an old fashion ice cream parlor and little shops.  It took us 2 hours to play 18 holes of mini golf, but we had a fun day. Gotta change it up a little in life.

Brooke's class had a field trip today at the zoo.  I got to have my friend Tiffanie Emerson drive with me. We had such a good time. The weather was absolutely beautiful and sunny. 72 degrees for the high today. I loved being there and having some girl time with Brooke.
Here Brooke is with her sweet friends Alysse and Sarah Emerson. The girls were super goofy but had fun. We then got to enjoy a yummy lunch together and get her checked out of school for the rest of the day. I love days like today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can go hiking with the boys anytime as long as I can tag along with you on your day trips.

Reeses Pieces said...

Cute blog update. It's all so colorful and fun. Did you buy the picnik package? How'd you get your collage pics to change? See now I'm asking you questions. Looks good!