Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!



It's that wonderful time of the year where we run, run, run from one event to another!  We have been BUSY!!! Some of the things we've been up to lately...Brennan's Middle School Christmas Choir Concert.  Brennan is on the left 3rd row. One of the only 3 boys!

Brooke's 4th grade class had a field trip to the Pink Palace museum.  The kids had a worksheet to fill out. We spent most of the time filling the dumb worksheet out which didn't leave any time to actually enjoy the museum. But, I enjoyed being with her.  Here she is with two of her friends, Carson Rees and Sarah Emerson. We had a lot of fun going to lunch with them and all the rest of our crazy kids afterwards.

Here are the other kids that joined us that day, Carter Emerson, Regan and Ryleigh Rees. BOY was it a noisy car full!

Another day we went to see Brooke's choir sing on our cute little town square.  They were supposed to be music for the fair on the square. Unfortunately, it was a very cold and rainy day. It pretty much ended up being just the parents that showed up to watch. We were all wishing we could move the concert to the warm school instead. No such luck!  We got to enjoy all 10 Christmas songs in the freezing cold!

Regan's preschool had a little program for us where they sang cute Christmas songs.  Here Regan (far right) is with some of her classmates.  They were soooo cute!  I was sad knowing that this was the last preschool program I'd get to have one of my children in.  They are growing way too fast for me!

Here Regan is with her reindeer that she made for the program.

Jadyn had her Christmas class party. Isn't she so cute?

Brooke with her friend Alysse at her class Christmas party.

And of course, Regan had to have a picture taken with me! 

That's just some of the fun we've been up to lately!  Put on your running sneakers! At Christmas time you go, go, go!!!!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I feel the same way. I'm about to put my sneakers on and run all of the lbs. off that I'm putting on from eating so dang much.

laurakrummenacher said...

Cute pics! Looks like you are busy busy busy just as usual! My kids keep asking if you guys are coming for Christmas and I have to wipe a tear as I tell them no. :)