Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kristen Needs

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was funny. You google your name with the word needs after it and see what it says. Some say it should give you enlightenment. I think it's pure silliness. Here's my first five after Kristen Needs. 1. Kristen needs to rethink the top. 2. Kristen needs to lay her egg. 3. Kristen needs a new connection petition (what?) 4. Kristen needs to practice big fun in the sun solo. 5. Kristen needs to giggle, quite a lot. Not sure exactly what that's supposed to teach me, but whatever!

1 comment:

Kristen Mochrie-Arbonne Consultant said...

Haha! I am doing the same post on my Notes on Facebook...and your blog came up because my name is Kristen! The interesting thing is, that at birth, my last name was Danielson! (my whole Mom's side of the family's last name is Danielson)...Crazy eh?